Adela Noriega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedna od najvecih zvezda Meksickih sapunica.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

Broj poruka : 16287
Datum upisa : 2011-04-14
Godina : 37

Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Empty
PostSubject: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 am

Karla Estrada priprema novu sapunicu koja se zasniva na prici po knjizi "U senci Andjela" Katarine S. Bler. Prikazivace se u posebnom programu za žene, Preduzeće za proizvodnju već radi na njegovoj proizvodnju i želi da protagonista bude Adela Noriega, mada se pominje i glumica Ana de la Reguera.

U senci andjela je napisana istinita prica o piscu Antonieti Rivas. Antoaneta je Meksička intelektualka ​​koja je zivela u doba Porfirioa Diaza. Takođe je poznata kao cerka Antonija Rivasa Mercadoa, arhitekte koji je izgradio spomenik nezavisnosti, poznatiji kao Andjeo u Meksiko Sitiju.

Karlu Estradu karakterisu sapunice iz ovih epoha, kao sto su Alondra (1995), Amor Real (2003), Alborada (2005) i Strast (2007).

Back to top Go down
https://adelanoriega.serbianforum.info
Milos

Milos

Broj poruka : 15
Datum upisa : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 am

Super. Jedva cekam da vidim Adelu ponovo na tv-u!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 am

a, tek ja........... Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Broj poruka : 5
Datum upisa : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi,

Dou you have any news about Adela starring the new Carla Estrada's soap opera? I am hopeless, I think that Adela wont com back for now. I think she should leave Televisa for good. She shoul sign with Univisio or Telemundo.
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:05 am

So why do you think that , Televisa has made the best series in her career, I pray to return to recording, and I pray for it to cope with a weight that has to once again be the old Adela, beautiful for her age, and it is a good actress, I think that people are not forgotten and never wont. have you heard some news. I have heard for Mujeres Asesinas, but apparently none of that.
Back to top Go down
nermina

nermina

Broj poruka : 113
Datum upisa : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 am

DUNJA wrote:
a, tek ja........... Smile

Very Happy isto jedva cekam
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

DUNJA wrote:
So why do you think that , Televisa has made the best series in her career, I pray to return to recording, and I pray for it to cope with a weight that has to once again be the old Adela, beautiful for her age, and it is a good actress, I think that people are not forgotten and never wont. have you heard some news. I have heard for Mujeres Asesinas, but apparently none of that.

I think Mujeres Asesinas is not going to happen. Televisa is not what used to be. Their ratigs are low, and the Telenovelas are bad. I think she should sign with Univision or Telemundo. Lets face, we have few producers for the "horário estelar". We have Larrosa and Mejia, but they produced poor results. We have Carla, but it seems that she will choose that ugly Cecilia Suarez.

I would prefer to see Adela in a new channel.
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am

so, I think that she may try on a second television, why not, I still think that Televisa's still must find more producers such as Carla Estrada, she has made enormous success of its series they are remembered and will remember still, now, so how do they proceed, we'll see ...
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 am

DUNJA wrote:
so, I think that she may try on a second television, why not, I still think that Televisa's still must find more producers such as Carla Estrada, she has made enormous success of its series they are remembered and will remember still, now, so how do they proceed, we'll see ...

I think that Televisa wont change their producers. They will insist in Mejia, Nicandro, Carla Estrada. I think that they should change some producers and give a chance for new talents. But I do not think they will do that. El Triunfo del amor and Dos Hogares failed, but Televisa does not seem worried to change. I think that they should stop doing the same novelas over and over again. I also think that they should stop investing in actors and actress that are not capable to be the stars in a prime time novela.

In my opinion, adela should leave Televisa. There are major channels such as Telemundo and Univision. If she does not get a party at Carla Estrada, we will have to wait for the next one, and we do not know if she will accept.

Everyday I look for news from Adela and the new Carla´s soap opera. I lost my hope that Adelita will come back with Carla.
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:22 pm

What do you think, is there any chance to she back.. on any way?
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

Broj poruka : 9
Datum upisa : 2011-07-02
Godina : 35

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 am

at this point im starting to lose hope!!!!i would just rather have adela back even if it's not with carla!but i dont want her to be paired up with eduardo yanez!!!!in my opinion she worked really well with mauricio islas and fernando colunga!!!!!
i also read over adela's univision board that she's willing to come back but on the condition that eduardo will be her partner,now i really pray that it's just some rumor cause if it's true then i will scream!!!!!!yes her and eduardo do have chemistry,i wont deny that but i want her to work with other actors too and just the same one,over and over!!!!
i feel like maybe adela doesnt want to come back:(also why doesnt she go to carla,doesnt she know that whatever project she has in store,it's gonna be a hit?i mean we're talking bout carla estrada,u know u wont fail with her!
i really love adela,and admired her for all the wonderful roles she chose,but ever since FELS,i felt like maybe she didnt care if the character was a good role model and just agreed to play it.pls adela come back to carla if not,i dont know i just hope u'll pick a great character that u can root for and a new companion and not the same!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 am

the public wants Adela, but it just does not, it seems to me that she put an end to one phase of her life and now wants to be someone else, completely anonymous, as if he regretted ever the same and started. I support that she appear in any way, just because I want to see her on tv , I wish that she start with a telenovela especially written just for her, not something that is already recorded. I think it should, and to refresh her look in the fens is somehow just looked weary and exhausted, and Adela was definitely able to play on that card, as is its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:17 pm

maybe she's tired of acting,who knows?i agree i want her to be on a story where it's all bout her,and not some replica from 20 years ago or more!my fav novela of adela's are Quinceanera,Maria Isabel,EPDA,El Manantial,Amor Real,La Esposa Virgen.i never seen Yesenia and Maria Bonita.Dulce Desafio was alright but i wasnt really fond of her character...and with FELS,i watched a few scenes on utube,and i thought her character was stupid and naive!sorry adela,i dont know,how that novela was such a huge success?maybe cause fans only care to see adela on screen no matter what the story was bout!but to me it matters,i want her to play roles that can teach u,and help u too and not just acting cause,there's nothing better to do.even if she decides to stay gone for years,i'll always love adela no matter what!she helped me a lot,just by watching her acting,that's why,it would be a shame if she decides to turn her back into acting:(cause nowdays not every actress is good as her!no one!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 am

I just seen epda and amor real, rest not, I would like to see that...
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 am

u have to watch Maria Isabel,she's incredible!!!!also EL manantial it's a great story!!!!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 am

Oh, I forgot i weatched el manantial, but i think that the epda is the best between this 3 which I watched.
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 pm

EPDA is the first novela of Adela i ever watched,i kept on watching 100 times cause i looooved it soo muchhhh!
but then i also love EL manantial and amor real,they are all great equally but if i have to chose i'll pick el manantial!!!!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Epda is the reason of my love to adela... But I would like to watch the older telenovelas of her, I think that then i can decide which is best, but... Epda is the one of the most beautiful....... Smile
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

i know what u mean,i felt and still the same way!!!EPDA will always be special to me cause that's how i "discovered"adela;)and also her chemistry with helena rojo is amazing!!!!!!
but i grow to love even more adela when i watched Maria Isabel,she was incredible,her acting is off the charts,and her character is so sweet and positive!!!!then i went crazy when i found El Manantial,once again i was blown away by adela's acting!!!cause even though she played the heroine many times,she can always manage to act differently with every character.then when i found amor real,i was captured once again by her work!!!!even more when i finally found quinceanera even back then she was already a star!!!!

yeah,of her "earliest novela"my fav are Quinceanera and a bit Dulce Desafio (just a little,i only bought the dvd cause i wanted to see her young and rebelled.

of her "older novelas"like i said i love EPDA a lot,then Maria Isabel,El Manantial,Amor Real and La Esposa Virgen.

i never seen Yesenia,dont think im interested...same thing with Maria Bonita
i've seen a bit of Guadalupe from utube,but im not crazy bout the story either..
and with Fuego En La Sangre,i didnt watch it all,only a few scenes and i think it's adela's worst story ever....Sad

if u havent seen Maria Isabel,u should it's perfect!!!!also Quinceanera it's great to see cause that's when she started to get famous and recognized!!!!i bought all her dvds from amazon!!!!if u 're interested...
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

I'd like to buy any dvd of Adele, but I dont have even epda ... I watched it on television, and the drives of the series were quite expensive, and I was fifth grade, I could not buy dvd to myself in any way, I have no confidence in shopping on the Internet, simply afraid. I do not want to knock the numbers of my cards anywhere and to anyone, I hope you understand, but I would like to talk with someone who has bought in this way, of its Series I only have amor real, and I would love to get the original discs, because they have galleries and biographies of actors, so the bar should look like the real original cg, but I do not mean on snapshoots,I mean on the real photos, do you have it on that discs..
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 am

ok,when I found bout EPDA i was 11years old and i used to watch it on TV,then a few years ago my friend bought it from Ebay.
then back on 2009,i started to look for adela's work and went to amazon,and bought Dulce Desafio (4discs),Maria Isabel(2discs),El Manantial (1disc) and Amor Real (2discs).

Dulce Desafio u can get the story from the 4 discs.

Maria Isabel it's perfectly edited well,all the major scenes are included and u can follow the story even if u never watched it.Maria Isabel has only 60 eps in total so it wasnt difficult to put it on dvd.

El Manantial:it's really great on the dvd,it's 1 but u can also see it from the other side!u can understand the story rite away because,they show only the adela's parts,so if u never seen the novela,that's ok but maybe u'll get confused a bit when second characters pops out of nowhere but u'll totally see a lot of Adela,i can assure that!

Amor Real:is the worst!on dvd i mean...it's all really confusing and u can hardly understand the plot,i advice u to NOT BUY the DVD on amazon cause,it's not well done!Sad

oh,yeah with EPDA there are 4dvds,u can see the key scenes but maybe there are some parts where it's not included but still it is a good deal.

La Esposa Virgen:i dont have a dvd,nor it's available,i was lucky to found a board and download it;)
Quinceanera:same thing i downloaded all the episodes from YouTube,it was really hard and long but i got it!i only found the novela last june,so i was overjoyed when i did cause it's not available on Amazon,which is weird since it was a huge hit!!!!

Guadalupe:i downloaded only adela's scenes from utube,i dont have a dvd.

also i have all El Manantial episodes (95),i found it from a board same thing with Amor Real,(95 episodes) but now if u try and search it wont be available anymore to download cause it says it's no longer available!
i was really really lucky to find both El Manantial and Amor Real too!
but if u go to Fernando Colunga Italian Board,u can totally get all amor real episodes from there!!!!

yes,i can understand why u're a bit afraid to buy from amazon,or in the internet in general,i was the same way,but u can really TRUST amazon,not even once they missed my order,i've always received the stuff i wanted in time!Always!!!now i dont buy a lot,like i used too.
oh,i almost forgot if u're interested there's also Fuego En La Sangre available,but from reading the reviews,it's not well done either,i mean on the dvds sooo...just think bout it.

but if u're really a fan of adela i suggest u go to amazon and buy Maria Isabel and El Manantial,cause the dvds are really good,u can understand the story.DO NOT get Amor Real cause it's bad,try and go to the board i mentioned to see if it's still there,u dont even have to register,u can just look around...

ok,hope i was able to help u.
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 am

P.S. bout Amor Real,yes on the dvds i have galleries but it's not all that great...it's just snapshots of the actors during the novela,so really u're not missing much!
Back to top Go down
DUNJA
Admin
DUNJA

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 am

I did not noted that I have amor real, I investigated a little on the internet and found out that if the DVD has not the original galleries and biographies of actors, this means that DVD is not the original edition, which is absolutely logical to me. I watched many telenovelas from Adele, I do not like some as a favorite and special place in the heart is a epda, but this I recently looked at a little, also have dvd amor real, I agree that is confusion, but I would love to see Maria Bonita , Guadalupe, and Maria Isabel, dvd epda really want, because I want to have it as a souvenir.
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am

DUNJA wrote:
I did not noted that I have amor real, I investigated a little on the internet and found out that if the DVD has not the original galleries and biographies of actors, this means that DVD is not the original edition, which is absolutely logical to me. I watched many telenovelas from Adele, I do not like some as a favorite and special place in the heart is a epda, but this I recently looked at a little, also have dvd amor real, I agree that is confusion, but I would love to see Maria Bonita , Guadalupe, and Maria Isabel, dvd epda really want, because I want to have it as a souvenir.
Back to top Go down
Adela,Mi Luz!

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 am

it's gonna be tough with Maria Bonita,i tried but no luck,it's hard to find!
Guadalupe u can find adela's scenes on utube,just type adela noriega guadalupe.
EPDA the dvds are available everywhere so there's no problem.

i can guarantee that u're gonna love Maria Isabel and El Manantial IF u decide to buy from amazon.it's really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli   Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carla Estrada zeli Adelu Noriegu u svojoj novoj telenoveli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next